Sudden Cardiac Arrest & AED Facts
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) kills every 1.7 minutes – even among active people without known or pre-existing heart conditions. SCA is currently the #1 killer of adults in the U.S. Statistics show that using an AED in SCA cases increases the likelihood for survival by 70%, and illustrates the need for quick accessibility of AED’s in the workplace and public areas.
- Based on an initial consultation we will make recommendations on the AED unit that will be the right fit for your organization as well as the optimal placement of the unit.
- Upon installation of the AED we can provide training to all of your staff on how to use the AED.
- We can set up a regular maintenance program, as well as an annual inspection of the AED unit.
- Approved Protection Systems will bar code and record all the inspections and maintenance we perform on the first aid product lines which will help you keep track of AED pad/battery replacement dates, eye wash station recharge dates, first aid product dates and more.
For AED’s we have partnered with Philips Healthcare. Philips is a world-wide leader in AED deployment. We chose Philips because of their state-of-the-art technology and ease of use, as well as their reliability.
For Professional Responders!
The HeartStart FR3 significantly reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy.
- Automatically powers on
- Minimize CPR interruptions with Quick Shock technology
- Smallest and lightest professional-grade AED
For Those Who Get There First!
The HeartStart FRx is designed to be easy to use, rugged and reliable for those who get there first.
- The FRx features CPR Coaching
- Shock will only be delivered if patient’s heart rhythm is shockable
- Infant/Child key adjusts pad placement instruction and reduces shock energy level
For The Ordinary Person In The Extraordinary Moment!
The OnSite is designed to be easiest to set up and use.
- The first and only AED available without a prescription
- OnSite instructions are paced to the users actions
- Performs automatic daily self-tests on battery and pads, to ensure continued readiness